Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Desperate for Imagine

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Dolly6's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am so annoyed that I haven't gotten an Imagine "prototype" & I suppose they're not sending them anymore now. I've called AG & asked, but they said it was completely random. I did place an order, but no Imagine came with it! Was anyone able to get an Imagine in a non-random way?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member colettedenali's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2004
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I called them with the code listed here on HB and ordered it that way. Then, about a week later, I got the first issue with a doll order. The key code I used to order (and on my issue) was 147125.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think most come with an order of a doll. Some people here have gotten them with other orders, but it seems the majority got it in the box with a doll, or had ordered a doll recently.

    Although, you probably should have gotten one with your AGT25.

    I'd call them again, and tell them you bought a doll very recently, and that your friends had recieved them with similar doll orders.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine came with my AGT 25.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I recently ordered Marisol #2, came last week, no Imagine. So I don't know about the doll theory. . .

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I called last Wednesday and used the same code as Colette. I'll let you know when/if we get ours.

  7. #7
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Is it ok to order Imagine if you aren't a kid or don't have kids? I also got the free one with my AGT25 a couple of weeks ago and never followed through on the free subscription because I didn't know if I was "allowed" at my age.

    Have some of you without kids ordered it for yourself? Just wondering. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member StarTrekCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would think its fine...after all, they mailed you a copy didn't they? So they want you to order it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah, the front of the mag says "Thank You for your recent doll purchase". They have all my info on the AG site, they must know how old I am. I'm going to give it a try and see what happens. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I knew got it with my order-I just got the magazine separately in my mailbox.

    I did order Marisol and #24 a few weeks before Imagine even appeared, so I don't know.

    -Jordyn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •